Room Reservations: 866.815.4365
Avoid $10 phone reservation fee and book
Room Service Amenities
We've Gone Green
Zumanity by Cirque Du Soleil
Two Shows for $99
Bars & Nightlife
Reventon Latin Nights
Blue Man Group at Monte Carlo
Nine Fine Irishmen
The Sporting House
Chin Chin Café & Sushi Bar
Gonzalez Y Gonzalez
48th & Crepe
Nathan's Famous Hot Dogs
New York Pizzeria
Broadway Burger Bar
MGM Grand Buffet
Spa & Salon
The Big Apple Coaster & Arcade
3 for 57
CSI: THE EXPERIENCE at MGM Grand
The Party Pit
Race and Sports Book
Marker Limit Application
Meet Our Hosts
Event Planning & Services
Awards & Accolades
Reservations can be made by calling 866.815.4365
Avoid $10 phone reservation fee and book
Media Photo Library
Back to Press Releases
MGM RESORTS INTERNATIONAL LAUNCHES M LIFE LOYALTY PROGRAM,OFFERING UNRIVALED ACCESS TO ITS SPECTACULAR RESORTS ACROSS U.S.
Want to pick Bellagio Fountain song for a special moment, get dance lessons from the Jabbawockeez? Focused on experiential rewards, M life makes it all possible
LAS VEGAS – MGM Resorts International (NYSE:MGM) has launched M life (www.mlife.com), a loyalty program that leverages the combined power of its resorts in Las Vegas, Mississippi and Detroit. Benefiting from an unmatched collection of amenities, members enjoy one-of-a-kind experiences exclusive to MGM Resorts, insider privileges, personalized rewards and an aspirational tiered approach with escalating earning potential. M life launched as a casino rewards club in January 2011; later this year, it will expand into a full loyalty program recognizing guest spend on hotel stays, shopping, dining and more.
Among many benefits, M life members can earn unique M life moments, including selecting a particular Fountains of Bellagio song to be performed on the date and time of choosing, serving as a guest DJ at one of Vegas’ hottest clubs at MGM Grand, becoming a dolphin trainer for a day at The Mirage, cooking lessons with Bravo’s Top Chef Masters finalist and celebrity chef Rick Moonen at Mandalay Bay, receiving one-on-one dance lessons with the world-famous Jabbawockeez at Monte Carlo, and much more.
In combination with its world-renowned offerings, M life uses proprietary analytical technology that better tracks consumer preferences to create individualized rewards that are meaningful to members. If someone attends a Madonna concert, they may receive an offer to Lady Gaga; a George Strait concertgoer may receive an invite to the Country Music Awards at MGM Grand. A fine-dining connoisseur may receive an offer to a private wine dinner. A slot player may receive a FREEPLAY offer, while a table games player will be offered promotional chips.
“M life represents a major shift for MGM Resorts in the way we are engaging our guests,” said Jim Murren, Chairman and CEO of MGM Resorts. “We’ve listened to our customers and designed M life to deliver on their preferences, leveraging a caliber of assets no other resort group can offer. In terms of business impact, M life enables us to retain a larger share of existing customer spend, activate new customers, increase customer frequency and provide better return on investment for promotional expenditure.”
KEY M LIFE ELEMENTS:
• 15 World-Renowned Resort Destinations – M life members enjoy privileged access to ARIA, Bellagio, Vdara, MGM Grand, The Signature at MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay, THEhotel at Mandalay Bay, The Mirage, Monte Carlo, New York-New York, Luxor and Excalibur in Las Vegas; Beau Rivage and Gold Strike in Mississippi; and MGM Grand Detroit.
• All-Inclusive – M life launched as a casino rewards club but is expanding later in 2011 into a full loyalty program, recognizing guest spend on hotel stays, shopping, dining and more.
• Ease of Use – Part of M life’s benefit is its real-time ease-of-use. M life offers players the convenience of a single card for both slots and table games when playing at any participating MGM Resorts’ casino.
• Tier Levels – M life has four member tiers – Sapphire, Pearl, Gold and Platinum. New members start at the Sapphire tier and can play their way to higher tiers, earning more rewards at a faster pace.
• Tier Benefits – Members receive special hotel offers, pre-sale access to entertainment tickets, priority reservations, upgrades, VIP services and more, based on their Tier Level. As guests graduate to the next level, they unlock even greater rewards. Gold and Platinum members have accelerated point earning for their play, enabling them to earn benefits even faster.
• Express Comps™ – Real-time Express Comps are the fastest and most convenient way for customers to comp themselves at MGM Resorts’ hotels, restaurants and entertainment venues. If a guest is playing at a slot machine and gets the urge to grab a bite to eat or wants to purchase a show ticket, they can take their card and instantly redeem rewards at participating venues. Express Comps appear as dollars, making redemption transparent and simple.
• M life Moments – Members can utilize Express Comps™ to take advantage of these once-in-a-lifetime MGM Resorts’ experiences (examples in second paragraph).
• Custom Rewards – M life’s advanced technology tracks hundreds of variables to determine member travel patterns, preferences – from hotels, restaurants, concerts, shows, spas to casino play – and more accurately predicts future behavior. By doing so, the company can pinpoint a guest’s favorite hotel, if they’d prefer to see Barbara Streisand or Bon Jovi, if they love to visit Las Vegas at a certain time every year, and more, all to develop personalized, relevant rewards.
• POINTPlay® – POINTPlay gives players more of what they like best – FREEPLAY® at most slot games. Players can redeem for FREEPLAY® right at their favorite slot machine.
• Transparency – Players easily can view the amount of rewards they’ve earned by visiting mlife.com, kiosks at select resorts, on slot machines or on the new M life phone app. The customer has control of his comps and can use them on demand with Express Comps™.
• mlife.com – This easy-to-use website helps players manage their accounts in a simple, accessible manner. With a personalized login, players can view points and Tier Credits, manage and book personalized offers and promotions, explore M life moments, and get the latest information on upcoming shows, events and concerts.
• M life TV and M life magazine – M life TV, available on mlife.com, YouTube and on a dedicated in-room hotel channel, provides a behind-the-scenes look at the hottest restaurants, shows, celebrity events, and more. M life magazine, available in all MGM Resorts’ hotel rooms, gives guests insider information about the latest happenings within the resort group.
• Employee Ambassadors – M life has been integrated into MGM Resorts’ employee culture. Formerly a culture of competition among sister properties, M life now is the umbrella brand across all properties, incentivizing guests to enjoy the diverse experiences at each of its resorts. The company currently is undergoing the largest company-wide training initiatives in its history, educating its more than 60,000 employees to become experts on M life.
• Membership – Signing up is free and the rewards are priceless.
For downloadable broadcast quality b-roll, visit http://tinyurl.com/MlifeBroll; high-res photography is available at http://tinyurl.com/MlifePhotos
# # #
For More Information:
Natalie Mounier, Kirvin Doak Communications, 702-737-3100; firstname.lastname@example.org
Sandy Zanella, MGM Resorts International, 702-604-4124; email@example.com
Copyright © 2014
MGM Resorts International
. All rights reserved.
9/11 Tribute to Heroes